If you ever cancel your service(s) with Southern Phone, the fees you paid in advance will be credited back to your Southern Phone account.
Articles in this section
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
- Payment Methods
- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?
- Monthly Billing
- What is the Southern Phone Centrelink Centrepay number
- How do I appoint an Authorised Representative for my account?
- Refer a Friend
- What Is The $8.00 Port Out Fee On My Bill?