If you are purchasing a device outright, payment for the device must be made at the point of sale via credit card and is not eligible to be paid off over several statements. The charge for the device will be itemised on the following statement.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Your Bill
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Pro Rata On Your First Bill
- Hello there, Hi! Do you need a hand using live chat?
- Where to Find Your Account Number
- Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
- Payment Methods
- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?
- What is the Southern Phone Centrelink Centrepay number