If you are purchasing a device outright, payment for the device must be made at the point of sale via credit card and is not eligible to be paid off over several statements. The charge for the device will be itemised on the following statement.
Articles in this section
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Refer a Friend
- What Is The $8.00 Port Out Fee On My Bill?
- What Is The $8.00 Portability Fee On My Bill?
- Update Your Personal Details
- Bereavement Support - Deceased Estate
- Authorising A Power Of Attorney
- Month In Advance Charges On Your Final Bill
- Pro-rata On Your Final Bill
- Pro-rata On Your First Bill