If you are purchasing a device outright, payment for the device must be made at the point of sale via credit card and is not eligible to be paid off over several statements. The charge for the device will be itemised on the following statement.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Your Bill
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Pro Rata On Your First Bill
- Moving from MyNetFone to Southern Phone? Welcome aboard.
- What is the 90 Day Service Guarantee?
- Moving from amaysim to Southern Phone? Welcome Aboard.
- Hello there, Hi! Do you need a hand using live chat?
- Where to Find Your Account Number
- Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
- Payment Methods