If you are purchasing a device outright, payment for the device must be made at the point of sale via credit card and is not eligible to be paid off over several statements. The charge for the device will be itemised on the following statement.
Articles in this section
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
- Payment Methods
- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?
- Monthly Billing
- What is the Southern Phone Centrelink Centrepay number
- How do I appoint an Authorised Representative for my account?
- Refer a Friend
- What Is The $8.00 Port Out Fee On My Bill?