No, you don’t need a phone line to have an nbn™ service. You can simply select an internet only plan. Check out our great range of plans on our website.
Articles in this section
- NBN: How Much Data Do I Need?
- Modem Settings for your Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) Connection
- Modem Settings for your Fibre to the Node (FTTN) Connection
- VoIP International Call Rates
- nbn™ Connection Types Explained
- NBN: Change My Data Allowance
- SMTP: Email Server Settings
- NBN: Where Can I Find My Wi-Fi Password?
- How Do I Disconnect / Cancel My NBN Service?
- How Do I Cancel My NBN Order?