If your handset is asking you for a PUK Code, this is an 8 digit code that is specific to your SIM Card. You will need to contact us to obtain the PUK Code. If you enter the code incorrectly too many times you will actually PUK your SIM card which means your SIM card will be unavailable to use and you will require a new SIM Card to be sent to you.
Articles in this section
- 3G Network partial shutdown – Handset settings update required
- Telstra 3G Network partial shutdown – Handset upgrade required
- Troubleshooting: My Handset has turned itself off.
- Troubleshooting: My Handset wont turn on.
- Troubleshooting: My Battery Won't Charge
- Troubleshooting: How Do I Download Apps?
- Troubleshooting: My Handset Is Asking For A SIM PIN Number
- Troubleshooting: My Handset Is Asking For A PUK Code
- Troubleshooting: MMS Messages
- Troubleshooting: Mobile Data