If you do not have a pre-existing (copper PTSN) Home Phone Service at your address and you would like one connected, there is some important information you should be aware of.
- It can take up to 21 business days to connect a Landline Service.
- The minimum cost for a New Connection of a Landline Service is $99.00.
- If a technician is required to attend or a New Line is required to be installed than the fee is $339.00.
- Providing us with the Previous In-Place Number is very helpful as not only does it mean we can locate the premises easily, but it can also mean the difference between a New Line Fee ($339.00) and a Standard Connection Fee ($99.00) as we are able to determine if there is a line available for us to connect to.
There are a couple of ways of obtaining a Previous In-Place Number, depending on if there is or isn't dial tone when you plug a handset in at the premises.
Finding an In-Place Number - With Dial Tone - Call 12 722 123
Finding an In-Place Number - Without Dial Tone - Call 1800 801 920
- If you also sign up for an ADSL Internet Service and for any reason we cannot provide this, the New Connection Fees will remain payable
- There is a 6-month contract on all New Connections and the Early Termination Fee is $99.00.