It doesn’t matter which provider you use for your phone line. However, we offer great value Landline plans with call credit inclusions that could save you money. If you choose to have all of your services with the one provider, you’ll also enjoy the convenience of having everything on one monthly bill. See our Landline plans here for more information.
Articles in this section
- ADSL: How Much Data Do I Need?
- What happens if I am still in contract for my ADSL service, and then the NBN becomes available at my address?
- I already have broadband with another provider. Can I switch to Southern Phone?
- How do I know if I am eligible for ADSL?
- Does it matter which phone provider I use for my phone line?
- Do I need to have an active telephone service to connect my ADSL?
- Can Southern Phone guarantee the availability of the ADSL at my address?
- Am I able to use my own modem or a modem from another provider?
- Can I Get A Modem From Southern Phone?