Unfortunately, Southern Phone has no access to or control over payments made to or via third parties. If you have an issue relating to a payment you can make a request to have it reversed but this would be a matter between you and the third party involved and may take several business days to be resolved.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to reduce my bill?
- Setting up a Direct Debit
- What payment methods are available?
- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?
- What is the Southern Phone Centrelink Centrepay number
- How do I cancel my direct debit?
- Will I still receive a monthly bill if I pay by direct debit?
- Direct Debit Terms And Conditions
- Can I make changes to my direct debit payments?