Unfortunately Southern Phone has no access to or control over payments made to or via third parties. If you have an issue relating to a payment you can make a request to have it reversed but this would be a matter between you and the third party involved and may take several business days to be resolved.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Your Bill
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Pro Rata On Your First Bill
- Moving from amaysim to Southern Phone? Welcome Aboard.
- Hello there, Hi! Do you need a hand using live chat?
- Where to Find Your Account Number
- Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
- Payment Methods
- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?