Unfortunately Southern Phone has no access to or control over payments made to or via third parties. If you have an issue relating to a payment you can make a request to have it reversed but this would be a matter between you and the third party involved and may take several business days to be resolved.
Articles in this section
- What Can I Do To Reduce My Bill?
- Customer Service Guarantee Waiver
- Payment Methods
- Can Southern Phone reverse payments made via Australia Post or Bpay?
- Can Southern Phone provide a refund to a customer?
- Monthly Billing
- What is the Southern Phone Centrelink Centrepay number
- How do I appoint an Authorised Representative for my account?
- Refer a Friend
- What Is The $8.00 Port Out Fee On My Bill?