Unfortunately, no. Even though our initial tests may indicate that an ADSL service is available at your address, this is subject to availability at the exchange and we cannot guarantee that a service can be connected by Southern Phone.
Articles in this section
- ADSL: How Much Data Do I Need?
- What happens if I am still in contract for my ADSL service, and then the NBN becomes available at my address?
- I already have broadband with another provider. Can I switch to Southern Phone?
- How do I know if I am eligible for ADSL?
- Does it matter which phone provider I use for my phone line?
- Do I need to have an active telephone service to connect my ADSL?
- Can Southern Phone guarantee the availability of the ADSL at my address?
- Am I able to use my own modem or a modem from another provider?
- Can I Get A Modem From Southern Phone?