Yes – it is easy to switch from another provider. You just need to provide your account number, phone number and the name of your previous provider upon sign up.
Articles in this section
- ADSL Troubleshooting: I Am Experiencing Drop Outs, What Do I Do?
- ADSL: How Much Data Do I Need?
- Troubleshooting - Speed Issues
- Where can I check my ADSL usage?
- When will I receive the modem?
- What information do I get after I submit my order for ADSL?
- What happens if I am still in contract for my ADSL service, and then the NBN becomes available at my address?
- What happens after I submit my order?
- I already have broadband with another provider. Can I switch to Southern Phone?
- How do I know if I am eligible for ADSL?