When we receive with a connection date from our supplier, we will dispatch any hardware that you've ordered to your nominated delivery address. Modem orders generally take between 5-10 working days to arrive, but we try to ensure that the modem gets to you before or on the date of broadband activation.
Articles in this section
- ADSL Troubleshooting: I Am Experiencing Drop Outs, What Do I Do?
- ADSL: How Much Data Do I Need?
- Troubleshooting - Speed Issues
- Where can I check my ADSL usage?
- When will I receive the modem?
- What speed will I get with my ADSL connection?
- What information do I get after I submit my order for ADSL?
- What happens if I am still in contract for my ADSL service, and then the NBN becomes available at my address?
- What happens after I submit my order?
- I already have broadband with another provider. Can I switch to Southern Phone?