Permission from the property owner must be received prior to the installation day. We recommend you speak with your property manager or land lord to discuss the connection.
Articles in this section
- NBN: How Much Data Do I Need?
- VoIP Settings for NetComm Wireless Modems (NF10WV, NF17ACV, NF18ACV)
- Will there be a Fair Usage Policy in place for the new Sky Muster™ service?
- Will I need a new dish and other satellite equipment?
- What will happen on installation day?
- What is shaping?
- What are Peak usage times?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly data allowance?
- What equipment will the technician install at my property?
- How do I check my eligibility for nbn™ Satellite?