Shaping means that once your data usage exceeds the monthly allowance, your speed is reduced to a slower speed rather than incurring excess usage fees.
Articles in this section
- NBN: How Much Data Do I Need?
- VoIP Settings for NetComm Wireless Modems (NF10WV, NF17ACV, NF18ACV)
- Will there be a Fair Usage Policy in place for the new Sky Muster™ service?
- Will I need a new dish and other satellite equipment?
- What will happen on installation day?
- What is shaping?
- What are Peak usage times?
- What happens if I exceed my monthly data allowance?
- What equipment will the technician install at my property?
- How do I check my eligibility for nbn™ Satellite?