The Sofihub hub does need to be connected to power, however, the Sofihub sensors run on batteries.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when to change the batteries in the sensors?
- Is the Sofi Beacon waterproof?
- What if I miss a reminder from the hub?
- Does the hub ever need upgrades?
- Is this product covered by any sort of benefits scheme?
- Are there any cameras in the Hub or the Sensors?
- Is the product covered by warranty?
- Is there a contract for the products?
- How can I access the dashboard?
- Can you have Sofihub if there is more than one person living at the premises?