Your Southern Phone account details and set up will remain the same. The only change you will notice is your new plan fee for your landline service
Articles in this section
- Can I keep Next Home Phone if I move to a new house?
- How much do I have to pay?
- Will my Medical Alarm continue to work if I get Next Home Phone?
- I have more than one handset in my house, will they all keep working?
- Are there any discounts for Seniors or Pensioners?
- Will any of my account details change?
- What happens if I sign up for Next Home Phone, then I decide I want an NBN internet connection?
- Do I need any extra equipment?
- Do I have to enter into a new contract?
- Can I keep my same home phone number?