Southern Phone cannot guarantee that your medical alert devices will continue to work. As a safety precaution, we recommend contacting your supplier to undertake the relevant checks, otherwise, you may also speak with a member who can offer more information about whether your service will be compatible
Articles in this section
- Can I keep Next Home Phone if I move to a new house?
- How much do I have to pay?
- Will my Medical Alarm continue to work if I get Next Home Phone?
- I have more than one handset in my house, will they all keep working?
- Are there any discounts for Seniors or Pensioners?
- Will any of my account details change?
- What happens if I sign up for Next Home Phone, then I decide I want an NBN internet connection?
- Do I need any extra equipment?
- Do I have to enter into a new contract?
- Can I keep my same home phone number?