These considerations may help if you’re experiencing performance or speed issues on your Sky Muster™ satellite service:
• Networking equipment: Check the quality of your networking equipment, for example, a better router/modem could improve your experience.
• Wi-Fi signal strength: Wi-Fi modems can vary in signal strength, so it’s best to check with your provider if the modem that they’ve supplied meets your performance expectations.
• Where you position your Wi-Fi modem: Other electronics can impact your Wi-Fi signal – mobile phones, microwaves and TVs rely on radio signals. Having your router placed as far away from these devices as possible can help.
• The number of devices online at the same time: If you regularly have many users and devices actively online at the same time, and stream videos on a regular basis, contact us to check whether a higher speed tier plan is available.
• Network congestion: Traffic (particularly during peak periods when more people are online) can have an effect on your internet experience – particularly during peak usage times.
If you’re still experiencing issues with your nbn™ service, contact our friendly team for further assistance.