Step 1: Check the basics
1. Switch your device off (do not select restart), wait 30 seconds and turn it on again.
2. Check that your SIM card is correctly inserted into your device
3. Try your SIM card in another device (If the problem continues, there could be an issue with the SIM)
4. Your device's location can also affect your signal. Make sure its placed free of obstruction from brick walls and fencing as these can reduce or block your signal.
If you're still having issues connecting, go to the next step.
Step 2: Check your devices settings
1. Switch off WiFi and Bluetooth
2. Make sure your device is not in Airplane mode
3. Check the device has its 4G / 3G Cellular Data switched on
Still not working?
Contact us on 13 14 64 and we'll help you out.
Advise the technician of the troubleshooting you've done.
Keep in mind we may ask you to repeat some of the troubleshooting steps, so we can check the diagnostic responses from our network.