Because the cost is not included as part of your plan price, no discount is available. We don’t pass on carbon offsetting costs to Southern Phone customers. It’s included at no extra cost to you as our way of giving back to you and helping support a more sustainable future.
Articles in this section
- Is Carbon Neutral really included in my telco products without cost to me?
- I’m not interested in contributing to sustainability initiatives.
- Can I get a discount on my telco bill rather than Southern Phone contributing towards carbon offset projects on my behalf?
- Can I choose which offset projects I want Southern Phone to contribute to?
- Which Carbon Neutral Projects are supported?
- What are the carbon-producing processes that are being offset?
- What’s a carbon offset?
- What does it mean to retire carbon offsets?
- If I move home or change plans, do I need to do anything to continue with Carbon Neutral?