You don't need to do anything. Carbon Neutral is included as standard and will continue as normal whether you change plans or move home.
Articles in this section
- Is Carbon Neutral really included in my telco products without cost to me?
- I’m not interested in contributing to sustainability initiatives.
- Can I get a discount on my telco bill rather than Southern Phone contributing towards carbon offset projects on my behalf?
- Can I choose which offset projects I want Southern Phone to contribute to?
- Which Carbon Neutral Projects are supported?
- What are the carbon-producing processes that are being offset?
- What’s a carbon offset?
- What does it mean to retire carbon offsets?
- If I move home or change plans, do I need to do anything to continue with Carbon Neutral?